Monday, September 27, 2010

Ethan's first baby tooth lost . . .

Ethan lost his first tooth on Friday. Here he is to show how he looks minus a tooth.




















This feels like a major milestone to me. I think it is because he's starting to loose his baby teeth, and even though he's not a baby and hasn't been for quite a while, this is his way of telling me, "I'm not a baby anymore mom" . . . I guess I need to act accordingly. It's so rewarding to see them grow up, but is quite hard at the same time. My little Ethan . . . wonderful boy.

5 comments:

Angie said...

That is a big milestone! How exciting! Hope you're feeling better.

Steven said...

Don't forget to play the Tooth Fairy. You will love this cute "FREE" Tooth Fairy keepsake photo.

http://bit.ly/9WeCgk

Beth said...

Thanks for sharing! Maybe he'll lose another before Christmas and he can sing, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, my 2 front teeth, my 2 front teeth, . . "

Brian and Elise said...

I wouldn't be surprised. That would be pretty cute!

StevenHWicker said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Baby tooth pillow