Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bikes, School and a little mischief

In August, Grant learned how to ride his bike without training wheels (with a little help from Dad). He loves it now! Now he can keep up with Ethan.
















Lilly also turned 2 months old in August . . . but she is now 3 months old. Those pictures will be coming soon.
































Sasha's the mischievous one in this post. It's funny, I have a picture of Ethan very similar to this one of Sasha. I had just given Lilly a bath and Sasha was next. Unfortunately, she forgot to take her clothes off.





















And here is our makeup artist . . .





















School started on August 30th. Here the boys are waiting at their bus stop . . .

















and getting on the bus. If you look at the picture pretty close, you can see that Grant is quite excited. The boys have loves school so far. Grant's first day was rough, but I think that's mainly because I was there (it was only an hour and they asked that someone come with the student). He's loved it ever since. Now I have the two girls at home during the day. It is quite nice going shopping with only the two girls, though I think Sasha misses the excitement that the boys provided.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So Cute! I bet it is strange not having the boys at home with you all day! You kids are all so adorable!

Beth said...

Major milestone: kids in school. Is is half day or all day kindergarten? I can almost hear the quiet at your house. Enjoy the quiet and then the noise!

Brian and Elise said...

It is half day. It is fairly quiet. The quiet and the noise are both welcome at certain times, aren't they?

Julie said...

How do you have 2 kids in school?!?! Wow! They are such cuties, I hope we come up there soon and see them! I love Sasha and the makeup. I have a very similar picture of Kate at about the same age. Made me giggle!