Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing in the leaves


The boys are having fun playing in the leaves with Sasha. What you don't know, is that she is a little sad about it.


Do you see that HUGE pile of leaves? You don't? Yeah, Brian had to use the rake at work, so I had to make due with a broom. Just so you know, that doesn't really work. We played out in the leaves for maybe 10 minutes, it wasn't actually that fun because there wasn't a very big pile. Also, it was close to time for Sasha's nap and so she was crying towards the end.


Kisses??? Anyone?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love all these posts! I can't believe how big Sasha is getting! Holy cow! It will be fun to see you guys again (whenever that will be!) And I love the sugar cookies, we made some this year, and they were yummy! I love those costumes too, Brian is classic!