Sunday, November 2, 2008

An Angel, Christmas gifts and who is that guy????


Here is our little angel. Sasha had some angel pajamas, that actually had the wings. I thought she looked pretty. Although, it did take some work trying to keep that "halo" on.



Here is Grant, attempting a scary face. I love his mad/scary face. It makes me smile!


Here is Ethan with his very scary face. Are you scared????


This was taken when we were all out trick or treating. I'm not in the picture because I didn't dress up. Fun, fun, fun!!!

2 comments:

Heidi and Matt said...

I love all the new pictures you posted. Those halloween pictures are too funny, especially Brian!!! Haha. Love the angel and the presents too--in the christmas spirit! The leaves look so fun, I bet Driggs is just gorgeous this time of year!

Garth and Alicia said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I miss you all already! Very cute pictures.