Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Ethan!

We celebrated Ethan's birthday on Christmas evening, at Grandma and Grandpa Durtschi's house.  I brought the cake.  Ethan thought it was awesome, even though I can (and I'm sure most of you can) see all of my mistakes. 


Somehow, I didn't even manage to get a picture of Ethan with his eyes open.  Sorry Ethan!  We love you!

Ethan, we love that you are a part of our family and you add so much life and excitement to our lives. 

Ethan opted to get his big present this spring, instead of on his birthday.  This may be something we continue.  We'll have to see, I guess.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Your cakes are amazing! Wow. That must take forever, you must really love your family. My birthday is May 7.

Brian and Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Elise said...

Thank you so much Alisha. That is so sweet of you! It really isn't too bad, though I have had other cakes that look much better than Sasha's and Ethan's did. We hope you are doing well!

jennai said...

The cake is so nice and the pictures are awesome you had a a great family