Thursday, January 19, 2012

September 2011

In September, Lily learned how to walk.  (I hope the video works.  I'm so sorry if it doesn't.)


The kids had fun running in the sprinklers.


Brian spent a lot of time building a cider press that attaches to our picnic table . . .

and then he pressed apples to make some really yummy cider.

We learned that you can heat up the cider and pour it into old beer bottles and cap them, and they keep quite well.  There has been one exception, unfortunately . . .


I ran a 5k.  I really enjoyed it, but do wish that I had been able to run with Angie, like we had planned.  I'm so sorry that Angie got sick . . . bummer!

We went out for my birthday.  When we came home, the kids and our babysitter had a couple of signs up and suprised me . . . it was really fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey mom love you!!