Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sasha's 3rd birthday

On the 18th of December, Sasha turned 3. I can't believe that she is already three. Where did the time go? A lot of our family came. It was so nice of you all to come, thank you!


Sasha blew out her candles all in one blow.


I love the look on Sasha's face. She was so sweet and thankful for her gifts.


She also liked the princess attire.


Happy Birthday little Sasha!



I have to tell you a funny story, to me anyway. The boys were wearing their "play" clothes, so I asked them to change into nicer clothes. After they changed, the came up wearing nice white dress shirts. I figured I did ask them to dress up in nicer shirts. Funny boys!




3 comments:

Julie said...

I miss her! Sasha is so precious!! I'm sad we missed it!

Angie said...

I'm bummed I missed it too. What a sweet princess.

Brian and Elise said...

We wish that all could have been there too!