Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Basement

I haven't posted about our basement at all. We are in the middle of finishing it. I thought I would include some pictures. We are done with the paint, except for touch ups. We also finally have some lights up. We have been using a flood light to get to this point, so the lights up in the ceiling are sooooooooo nice to have. Now, Brian is just working on putting the built ins in. As you can see, he has just put up part of the kids play area. I will do another post when we're finished. We can't wait!!!!




































1 comment:

Melissa said...

It is looking AMAZING! I can't believe how much it has changed down there! I'm really excited to see what the kid's area looks like when Brian is finished. Save some of the work for us to help with. :)