Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Grant!

Grant turned 5 years old on June 30. We didn't have a big party for him. Jake and Angie did come over to celebrate with us and we had a good time. He was pretty excited and I think he had a pretty fun day.

















One of his gifts was this 3-D coloring thing. He does love to draw and color, so this was perfect! I didn't get any pictures with his other gifts, but he did seem to like them all.






















I like how he looks in his 3-D glasses. Isn't he a cutie?





















I looked over at Sasha, and she was sitting in between the babies taking care of them. Jax and Lilly didn't seem to mind.





4 comments:

Angie said...

So glad we could join in the celebration! Thanks for having us over!

Garth and Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Grant!! Love the glasses!

Julie said...

Yea! Happy Birthday Grant! And I love that picture of Sasha, what a little doll!

Beth said...

How can he be 5?! How did you add a celebration in with a new baby? I guess youth is for the young! We sure enjoyed having you guys!