Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our 4th

I don't think that we have told everyone yet, so I thought I'd post about it here. Brian and I are expecting our 4th child June 9th. I thought it was going to be early to mid July, but I was wrong. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and actually found out a lot more than we were expecting. They did an ultrasound to see how far along I was, and they were able to tell the sex of the baby. It's a girl!!!! We are so excited. We were really hoping for a little sister for Sasha, and it looks like she will have a little sister. The lady said she was 90% sure, but it definitely looks like a girl to me. Anyway, we just wanted to let everyone know. We hope you all are doing well!


Love,
Brian, Elise and family

7 comments:

Angie said...

I'm SO EXCITED! Our little babies are going to be so close in age! And another girl! How fun. Congrats!

Melissa said...

How exciting! I'm so glad that you got another girl. How perfect, 2 boys and 2 girls. Congrats!

Julie said...

Yea for another girl! And what a pleasant surprise to find out you were further along then you thought!

Brenda said...

Congrats!!

Sara said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's really exciting!

Brian and Elise said...

Thank you everyone! We're very excited!

Joni Loveless said...

Congrats, how exciting!! And you don't have to be pregnant all summer when it is hot!