Friday, August 28, 2009

Day Camping

A couple of weeks ago, we went camping for a day with Jake, Angie, and Kai. We just left in the morning and came back in the late afternoon. We really had a good time! (Angie, I borrowed some of your photos. I hope you don't mind.)

Brian, Ethan, Grant and Jake rode the 4 wheeler up the mountain with a trailer to stock up on fire wood for hunting season.

We just love the face that Ethan makes for pictures. The funny thing is, he's not making a face. He thinks he's just smiling. Funny boy!



Sasha had a really good time eating all of the junk food that she could. Hello Marshmallows!

Jake and the kiddos relaxing by the fire.



Grant had fun too. Ethan picked out his own marshmallow stick, actually I think he picked out several. He had a hard time keeping track of them.




Angie, Kai and Sasha eating some grapes. Kai was so nice to feed Sasha. I think after all the junk food, the fruit was a nice break.









2 comments:

Joni Loveless said...

Elise, I love the face that Ethan makes, how cute!! Joni

Julie said...

I have loved all the updates and seeing what you are up to! I'm glad you guys have had a fun summer, there is just one thing missing--a trip to Salt Lake!