Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catch up

Ok, so I have been horrible at blogging. I'll be playing a little bit of catch up here. Just some fun pictures since we have moved.


Here are some fun pictures of the kids helping Brian with the huge piles of dirt in our yard.



I think maybe she didn't like riding on the tractor. What do you think???


They did have a blast playing in the dirt. The piles were just too much fun!

Here are the big piles that were in our front yard.


Here are the piles that were in our back yard.

Thankfully, our piles are spread out all over the yard, we put the sprinkler system, picked most of the rocks, planted grass seed, and have been watering it since the beginning of June. The rain that we have had has taken care of most of the watering. Now that it's nice again, we're back to using the sprinkler system.

Thank you Brian for all of the work that you have done! I'll try to post more soon so I can catch up.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I have a picture of Jake when he was little and he's on a tractor with Grant. It reminds me sooooo much of those photos!!! Crazy!

Brian and Elise said...

That's funny! I do think Brian has a lot of Grant in him. There are many ways that they seem so much alike. Funny!

Julie said...

I agree, my dad and Brian are pretty much identical! I LOVE the picture of Sasha on the tractor, her expression is priceless. I love her hair too! What a little doll!